C3 Church exists to connect people to God. The church is full of people who have discovered an incredible richness of life that comes from having a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
Contrary to a view held by many people, God is not dreary, depressed or weak. Rather He is vibrant, joyful and powerful. His presence should always give rise to a sense of excitement and a fullness of spirit. This understanding of God is reflected in the enthusiastic and upbeat nature of our church services. Jesus said that He came to earth that we might have a life of abundance (John 10:10).
Every time we come together to worship God we are celebrating what Jesus has done for us. C3 Church has congregations around the world that are bright, enthusiastic and relevant. Our message is one of faith, hope and love. We have a united vision to build the church by connecting people to God, connecting people to people and also empowering people for effective, joyful service. Come visit a C3 Church today and live Your Best Life!
WHAT WE BELIEVE
- There is one God: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ the Son of God; we believe in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His victorious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, His constant intercession and in His imminent return
- In the person and work of the Holy Spirit with His fruits and gifts available in the church; The bible is the living word of God – infallible, authoritative and everlasting, and the foundation of all Christian doctrine
- In the existence of an evil spiritual being – the devil
- In the spiritually lost condition of all people and the essential need for the ‘new birth’ by faith in Jesus Christ
- In the baptism of the Holy Spirit as a gift available to believers subsequent to the new birth, with normal evidence of speaking in other tongues
- In the sacraments of the Lord’s Supper and baptism by full immersion in water for all believers
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting separation from God
- In the church being the body of Christ, and each member being an active part of a local church, fulfilling the Great Commission