We will use your personal details to provide any personal ministry, to administer your relationship with the church and to provide you with information on Church events and ministries.
We only collect information where it is necessary to do so to provide a service to you or where we are required by law to do so (e.g. staff superannuation and taxation information). Without your personal details we may not be able to interact with you or provide ministry opportunities in a meaningful way.
Access to your personal information is always restricted to those staff and leaders who require the information to provide a service to you. We will not pass on any of your personal details to any other organization or third party.
Our commitment to privacy includes our internet sites. We have a public web site www.c3ah.org.au which is available to anyone. There is no personal data stored on this site.
There are many sources of information that we collect. The sort of information we may collect includes:
- Name and address
- Family member details
- Details of donations where receipts for taxation purposes are required
- Email address so we can communicate with you
- Communications you have with us (e.g. letters, prayer requests)
- Records of discussions (e.g. counselling sessions) – we will tell you when we keep a record of meetings/discussions
- Your involvement in ministries so we can provide a meaningful ministry relationship
- Records of visits, phone care calls and pastoral matters
- Staff details for superannuation, payroll and taxation purposes.
In order to keep your information as current as possible please let us know of any changes to your personal details.
If you want a copy of this information please write to us and include the pastors / team you deal with. You can request us to modify your personal data at any time if you believe it is not accurate, complete or up to date.
It will be obvious that some of the above information, which we collect, is of a sensitive nature. We will be guided by Australian Privacy Principle 10 with such information and we assure you that:
- Such information will relate solely to partners of C3Church Adelaide Hills or to those who have regular contact with C3 Church Adelaide Hills in connection with the church’s activities; and,
- C3 Church Adelaide Hills undertakes to all such individuals whom the information concerns that the Church will not disclose such information without the individual’s consent unless required to do so by law.
We will do everything we can do to respect your privacy and will only make your information available to those who have an absolute need to provide a service to you.